General Terms and Conditions for Customers (GTC)
As Generals Terms and Conditions apply the regulations of the BGB (Buergerliches Gesetzbuch, German Civil Code). The judge judges the individual case.
2. Conclusion of Contract
- For orders placed in our webshop the language available for the conclusion of a contract is German if the homepage was called. After clicking on the word "English" the language available for the conclusion of a contract is English. After clicking on "German" the language available for the conclusion of a contract is German again.
- The presentation of the goods in the online shop does not represent a binding offer but a nonbinding online-catalogue.
- By clicking on the button "Buy now" the customer places a binding order to purchase the goods in the shopping cart.
- The confirmation of the order follows after the placement of the order and shall not represent a binding acceptance of the order. Alternatively you can order by mail or phone.
- We can confirm your order by sending a confirmation of order via email or by shipping the the ordered goods to the customer within five days.
3. Cancellation Policy for customers according to Â§ 13 BGB
You have the right to cancel your declaration of contract without stating a reason within fourteen (14) days in written form (e. g. letter, fax, e-mail) or â if you received the goods before expiry of the term â by returning the goods. The stated period of time starts on receipt of this information in written form, however not before receipt of the goods by the consignee (for recurring consignments of similar goods not before receipt of the first part-delivery), and also not before performance of our obligation of information according to Article 246 sec. 2 in association with sec 1 para. 1 and 2 EGBGB as well as our obligations according to sec. 312g section 1 sentence 1 BGB in conjunction with Article 246 sec. 3 EGBGB. To comply with the stated period of time it is sufficient to dispatch the cancellation or the goods in time. The cancellation has to be send to:
Rekers Digitaltechnik GmbH & Co.KG
Consequences of Cancellation
In the event of an effective cancellation the mutually provided goods and services shall be returned and, if applicable, any benefits enjoyed (e. g. interest) surrendered. In case you cannot return or surrender the received goods and services as well as benefits enjoyed (e.g. benefits from usage) in total or in part or only in deteriorated condition, you have to, if applicable, provide compensation insofar. For the deterioration of the goods or for benefits enjoyed this only applies insofar as the use or the deterioration of the goods is due to a handling of the goods which exceeds the testing of the properties and the functionality. âTesting of the properties and functionalityâ means examining and trying out the goods as it is possible and usual to do for instance in a retail shop. Goods that can be dispatched as parcels have to be returned at our cost and risk. Goods that cannot be returned as parcels will be collected from your address. Obligations for refunding of payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. The stated period of time starts for you with the dispatch of your declaration of cancellation or of the good, for us with their receipt.
4. Legal formLimited commercial partnership with place of business in Spelle trade register OsnabrÃ¼ck HRA 100158 Personally limited shareholder: Rekers Digitaltechnik Beteiligungsgesellschaft mbH Legal form: limited liability company with place of business in Spelle Trade register OsnabrÃ¼ck HRB 100129 Managing director: Dipl.-Phys. Philipp Rekers
© Rekers Digitaltechnik GmbH & Co.KG, Siemensstr. 7, 48480 Spelle, GERMANY
Telefon: 49-(0)-59 77/93 99-0, Telefax: 49-(0)-59 77/93 99-23, Email: email@example.com